Monday, July 27, 2009

July 4th


I just realized that I never posted pictures from our 4th of July weekend. We had a houseful of fun going on for several days. Jennifer and Brad and the boys were here, Mama, Robert and Dee, Fred and MaryAnne, and Brent, too! And, Jill, Curtis, Kevin, and Toni, and Tiffany came over for the bbq since they were only a few miles away in Toni's grandparents (Bill and Betty Hill). We had about 30 people over for Robert's smoked chicken and pork and lots of other good dishes. We invited some good friends from Fort Tatham Campground to join us for the occasion. These are good friends who have spent many summers with Papa and Gah, so I was glad to people able to help Gah host a "feed", as Papa would have called it!
Then, some of us went to Bryson City for fireworks. I can remember lots of laughter and all kinds of stuff going on--such a shame I did not write immediately, because now, I just have pictures and knowledge that we had a good time.
.

.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment